West Block Building

 

14548 N. Cheshire Street

Burton, Ohio 44021

 
   
The West Block Building is a historic Burton building situated on the Northwest corner of the high traffic Burton circle. The West Block Building was built in 1881 and the entire building was restored in 2013. The second floor features The West Block Lofts including offices and apartments, some of which have an original rustic look.  
 
   
Please fill out the form below to be contacted
regarding this property
 
   
 

View Larger Map