Campane Building

 

41 North Main Street

Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44022

 
   
Built in 1910 as the Tenny Department Store, now named the Campane Building, situated in the heart of downtown Chagrin Falls. Located on Main Street, with numerous windows overlooking the falls. This 12,000 square foot, fully renovated, multilevel building is a prime retail and office center with adjacent public parking and elevator.  
 
   
Please fill out the form below to be contacted
regarding this property
 
   
 
 

View Larger Map